Friday, May 06, 2005

I Died Blue


Steve was great. He played a good deal of Burlap material ("Mansions", "Eileen's Song", etc), and only two songs from Me Died Blue ("Daisies and Sandalwood", "Another Day"). He had a lot of fun playing covers.

Oh, and I got my own personal encore. I asked him as he was unplugging stuff if he'd play something else from MDB, and he just sat down next to me and asked what I wanted to hear. He's a sweet guy. So in addition to all the new stuff, covers, and old Burlap songs, there was also "Jungle Trail" dedicated to me. Great show even though he didn't play long and just had himself and his acoustic guitar. I'll try to write a bit more about this tomorrow and have a full review of Steven and the two opening acts up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's is sweet. you'd normally expect people to tell you to 'piss off' but he seems well nice.
-me-