Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Another concert tomorrow


OK, so I'm a bit behind and I still haven't written a review for the last concert I went to. This one is too good to pass up though. Apparently it's a rather small show at a nearby college. Steven Delopoulos is going to be there. I'd babble a bit about how great his album, Me Died Blue is, or about how he was on a great label back when he was still with his old bad, but I'm getting a bit tired. I will post a link to where you can download a few live songs from him though. Check out http://www.stevendelopoulos.com/downloads.php for mp3s, then go to the main page of his site and check out the (flash-based?) media player pop-up to hear more of his stuff. MySpace is down right now, but there are a few more songs (including another live track and a new tune) on MySpace from Steven Delopoulos. I'll post my first reactions to the show either late tomorrow night or on Friday.

No comments: