Wednesday, June 15, 2005

CW04-Beta (Return of the Creation West reviews)


Well, it's not quite the whole site yet, but we have most of the Creation West 2004 coverage up again. It's kind of a "beta" version, since I need to work out a few kinks yet (some pictures make the layout stretch, some links are broken, and a few pictures are broken). I figured something is better than nothing. I'll be re-posting some of the other album reviews and concert reviews soon, and then there'll be some reviews of more recent CDs and events. If you find any specific problems with the Creation coverage, leave a comment on this entry about it. (There is one mp3 link in there too, if you can dig it up.) You can read the Creation West 2004 coverage (featuring Switchfoot, Cool Hand Luke, Jars of Clay, and more) here.
On a more personal note, I've picked up a few new CDs recently besides that Sam Ashworth album I mentioned the other day.
  • 77s - Tom Tom Blues
  • Caedmon's Call - self-titled
  • Steve Taylor - Liver
Yeah, I know, more "Christian" music. Deal with it. That 77s album is actually really good, and the Caedmon's album isn't half bad either.

No comments: