Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ooops I did it again!


I hate to post in the middle of the night again, but I cannot sleep knowing that this song has not been recommended to my readers. It's a farsical Louis Armstrong impersonation, covering the Britney Spears hit "Oops I Did It Again!". You need to hear it, it's a good laugh, yet strangely enjoyable.
So I wound up talking to a member of Jump5 for Acaza.com yesterday. I still need to type up the transcript for them, but that should be fun. My recording of the interview sounds like crap but I actually enjoyed talking to Brittany. I probably risk losing all my credibility in music for saying this, but there's more to J5 than meets the ear. I'm not sure if I should feel happy or insulted that she's indier than I am. Whatever - if you're into that kind of thing, watch Acaza.com for the transcript. I might post a link to it here when it goes up (don't look for it on the 'Bloom proper, it won't be on there).

No comments: