Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Um....yeah....


Maybe I'm cheating on you guys, but I'll be interviewing a member of Jump5 next week for Acaza.com next week. No, I'm not a fan of them.

Dale Baker is selling a piece of equipment that I have an urge to buy even though I don't know how to use it. Did I mention it's been used for albums and live shows with Sixpence None the Richer, Over the Rhine, The Basics, and The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers, among others? Check by his blog if you're interested, or if you're like me and just want to drool.

I might just be insane, but I can't figure out why Ashley Cleveland's audience is mostly "older" people. I don't get why kids and teens don't dig her too. OK, so she does do some gospel-y stuff sometimes, but that doesn't really divide people by age. Anyway, if anyone can figure it out, let me know. For all of you who have no idea who she is...you can download her first album free on her website. It's good stuff, I have that one and her live album (and a few songs she's done with Jars of Clay too). Anyway, I'm tired, and now I can say I've updated this week. Goodnight.

No comments: